Our clients include the NHS, Universities, Local Authorities and Construction companies.
Needs Assessment & Stakeholder Liaison
– Understanding the needs and aspirations of the client and their stakeholders and key user groups whilst meeting the demands of brand guidelines and relevant legislation
– Deliver detailed proposals – including costings, manufacturing, lead times, installation
Planning & Scheduling
– Deliver timely branding and wayfinding to new-builds, expansions and relocations
– Deliver wayfinding and information provision in-line with agreed priorities
– Maintain wayfinding and information provision at all levels throughout delivery of the project
– Retain tight budgetary control of the project
– Maintain regular and open communications and progress reporting
– Proven project management methods.
– People and material resources and schedules are monitored and managed to ensure potential problems are identified and remedied without delays.
– CHAS accredited health & safety systems will govern every aspect of product and service delivery.