Due to centre growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Sign Maker to join our Signs Express production centre in Harlow.
Signs Express are market leaders and have been established for over 25 years offering a full range of services across the signage sector, supplying a variety of industries and markets.
We are looking to recruit an experienced all-rounder capable of all aspects of sign manufacturing and installation, with key skills such as:
- Strong understanding of signage and manufacturing techniques
- Proficient in the application of vinyl onto a variety of substrates, including vehicles
- IPAF and PASMA certification (desirable)
- Familiarity with sign making programs including Adobe Illustrator
- Operational use of wide format printers and plotters (desirable)
- The ability to interpret briefs accurately
- Must be team player
- Good attention to detail
- An effective communicator
- Full driving license
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, able to work on own initiative, flexible, a great team player and be well organised. A competitive salary is on offer for this exciting role.
This is a full-time position (8.30am to 5pm), Monday to Friday, however some flexibility may be required to accommodate customer requirements.
- Job Type: Full time
- Salary: Competitive, according to experience
- Required experience; 2 years +