Business Development Manager
- £35k p.a. depending on experience (plus commission scheme, paid quarterly)
- Car allowance: £5k per annum
We are looking for a high-performing Business Development Manager to help us meet our ambitious revenue growth and profit objectives in this newly acquired centre in a prime commercial location.
As a professional BDM, you will assist the Centre Manager with the day to day management of sales and quotations and exploit and grow opportunities in under-developed market segments in territory.
Achieve sales and revenue targets set by the business in areas of designated responsibility and manage and grow existing accounts whist also secure new accounts in identified market segments (e.g., Professional Services) via:
- Development of strategic sales plans and campaigns
- Building appropriate product and service solutions
- Attending site surveys, visits and appointments prepared with relevant presentations to secure and/or grow new business
- Preparation of quotations/bids at appropriate margins for the business.
- Proven industry experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels.
- Thorough understanding of the sales process
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Experience in using “Clarity” (or similar software) to accurately quote solutions and maintain business target margins.
- Ability to project manage, co-ordinate and document key milestones across large projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Strong business sense and commercial acumen.